Voted #1 tour in Los Angeles 5 years in a row! Our Griffith Park Experience in the Hollywood Hills introduces you to the hiking paradise of Los Angeles! Tour offered daily at 10 a.m.
PRIVATE GROUP HIKE TOUR – BURBANK – 1.5 HRS
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This group tour is an easy, 1.5 hour team building hike on a trail close to the beautiful city of Burbank!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1.5 hours. Duration is fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: 2.1 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $227 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: We can provide an easy and moderate route to accommodate all fitness levels.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Burbank 1.5-Hour Group Tour Highlights
- Jaw-dropping views of the surrounding mountains and San Fernando Valley on this easy group hike tour
- Scenic hike overlooking Burbank and Glendale, two filmmaking titan cities
- Local Los Angeles history and trivia
- Stunning, 360 degree views
- Expert LA tour guide and custom tour experience
- Immerse yourself in the city in an up close, personal, and sustainable way
- Grab unlimited Instagram photos of the city landscape and surrounding natural beauty
- Jump start your day with an early morning hike, or cap off a gorgeous day in LA with a sunset hike
- Great way for groups to jump start your day before your meetings begin!
- Experience historic Burbank like you’ve never seen before!
- …and more!
What You’ll See/Do on this Burbank Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a 1.5 hour group tour on a breathtakingly gorgeous trail close to downtown Burbank and Glendale
- Your Los Angeles tour guide will shower you with history, trivia, and fun facts about Los Angeles and all the secrets of Tinseltown
- You’ll be surrounded by beautiful landscapes and one of a kind trail vistas
- You’ll get fresh air, easy breezes, and good vibes on this LA team building tour
What is Provided on this Private Burbank Hike Tour
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR and First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Burbank Team Building Tour
- We’ll be walking 2.1 miles along what is widely considered to be an easy hiking trail. Groups can modify the trail for an easy or moderate hike.
- Groups joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to walk 2.1 miles to take this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the Burbank Hike Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Burbank Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your Burbank team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this group tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included in this Burbank group tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of this Burbank team building tour
- Guests must confirm their Burbank sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Burbank Group Tour – 1.5 Hours
Bikes and Hikes LA is PUMPED to unroll our latest, greatest series of custom LA group tours – our brand new Burbank group tours! These brand new Los Angeles tours are perfect for guests staying in downtown Burbank, Glendale, or the San Fernando Valley. Experience another side of LA when you explore the quiet beauty surrounding Burbank on this all-new LA tour.
Burbank and Glendale have bragging rights in that they’re the home of countless film industry giants. Walt Disney cut his teeth setting up a studio in Burbank, and the Disney studios and animation studios provide thousands of jobs (and decades of magic) to the surrounding area. The Warner Brothers studio, Dreamworks, Cartoon Networks, ABC/Freeform, and more are all located close to the setting of this LA group tour. Big fans of “The Office?” Spoiler alert- most of the “Scranton, Pennsylvania” setting of the beloved show were actually shot right here in Burbank and the San Fernando Valley. Get up close and personal near your favorite films and television shows, and unplug in the paradise that is Burbank, just steps from the hustle and bustle of the city of Los Angeles. A quiet, not-so hidden suburban gem, Burbank is celebrated for its charming downtown, spacious yards, and quiet beauty. This 1.5 hour hike tour is an easy hike, offering you and your group beautiful views of the surrounding area. Your LA tour guide will knock your socks off with history, trivia, and fun facts about the area. You’ll take a 2.1 mile hike tour with a 744 feet elevation gain. You’ll get tons of Instagram photos, and you’ll walk away feeling ready to take on the world after this unique Los Angeles tour. This Burbank team building tour is just moments away from the Burbank airport, hotels, and other Burbank attractions. Book your Burbank group tour today!
This Burbank team building tour and all of our other Los Angeles group tours can be fully customized according to your group’s needs, itinerary, and fitness goals. Contact Bikes and Hikes LA to design your Los Angeles group tours today!