Join us for the ultimate LA group team building fun run challenge!
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1 hr. Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $75 per person. 10 person minimum. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy to moderate, depending on group’s fitness level.
- Group yoga lesson
- Expert LA fitness instructor
- Group meditation and stretching
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group yoga class with our expert yoga instructor
- You’ll jump start your day in a peaceful, energized state!
What is Provided
- Expert Instructors
- Yoga mats
- Small sweat towel
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Customizable group yoga lesson
- Group stretching and flow exercises
- Customizable yoga flow depending on group’s needs and fitness levels
- Positive encouragement
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Outdoor Yoga in LA
Yoga is to LA as bagels are to New York; nearly synonymous, and extremely popular, you can’t have one without the other! The ancient practice of yoga is still very much alive and well today and thriving in Southern California, especially the L.A. area.
Bikes and Hikes LA is proud to offer yoga as one of our Los Angeles corporate group team building activities. Bikes and Hikes LA will work with your group and design a yoga program to give your group a departure from a busy agenda of meetings and activities, and offer some well-deserved rejuvenation.
LA Group Yoga Description
We will work with a top LA Yoga instructor to design an introductory session catering to your group’s needs. Group yoga offerings below. We are happy to work with your group to design a custom team flow and workout.
Power yoga (regular yoga)
This foundational class connects breath to movement (vinyasa) and focuses on proper alignment. Power is an excellent full body strengthening class for both new and experienced students to learn any necessary modifications to improve their practice.
This class is a dynamic fusion of barre work, light weights, non-impact cardio and yoga designed for developing long and lean muscles. By activating small muscles groups this class provides cross training and aids in injury prevention and recovery. Yoga Barre is a high energy class and is excellent for anyone looking to tone legs, booty, core, and arms to upbeat music.
Yoga devotees often remark on the impact their practices have on their lives. Our hope is that your group is able to collectively grow, relax, and exhale during our Yoga employee team building class in Los Angeles. Namaste!