Take corporate team building outside, and enjoy a group fun run by the famous LA Rose Bowl!
GROUP FUN RUN – 5K
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Length: Customizable.
- Tour Distance: Customizable. We recommend a 5K race.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Moderate to Challenging, depending on group’s fitness level and course length.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Group teambuilding fun run through famous neighborhoods
- Fun, challenging competition
- Perfect way to jump start your day!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll do a group fun run through an iconic neighborhood near your hotel
- You’ll check out gorgeous architecture and local sightseeing destinations
- You’ll burn calories and warm up for your day
- You’ll be escorted and cheered on by your group of local Southern California guides!
What is Provided
- Event Staffing
- Registration/Bibs for Runners
- Start/Finish Line
- Time Clock
- Water Stations & Healthy Snacks
- Route Planning/Marking
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- Groups doing this activity should expect to run
- Guests signing up for this activity should be in good physical shape and able to run 5K
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Our Group Fun Run Options
Fun Run – 5K
Take your next group meeting or team building activity to the roads of SoCal, and join us on a private group fun run! Is your week packed with meetings and conferences, and you’re dying to get out into the fresh air? How can you maximize your time in California, but also make sure that your team is feeling and performing their best? The key: fresh air, sun and exercise! With this fun run, we make sure that everyone will get moving on a scenic, invigorating run early in the morning, in between the meetings, or after a long conference before the sun sets. We will create a unique route for you, packed with fun elements, beautiful landscapes, and the best sightseeing in Southern California!
Our staff will map and mark the route, and provide several water stations throughout the run. We’ll provide snacks at the start/finish lines to keep energy and morale at an all time high. We’ll check you and your group in quickly and efficiently, and then our fun run will be under way. Throughout the course, members of our expert guide staff will guide you and your team through the route, encourage your team and support you as you complete the course, and ensure a swift, safe, and above all, *fun* run through your neighborhood! We’ll make sure there’s plenty of time for stretching, hydration, and of course, extreme Instagram photos to document your conquest.
Our Fun Run can be customized depending on groups location, fitness levels, itineraries, and goals. We’re happy to stage a Fun Run in a neighborhood convenient for your group, and can accommodate any time of day for your team.
Feel the beach views, fresh air, and California sunshine, as you follow an awe-inspiring 5K route on the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula. You’ll enjoy one of Southern California’s most scenic 5K courses, with rolling hills, beautiful sea views, and cool ocean breezes. It doesn’t matter whether you cross the finish line at a full out sprint or a walking pace, this run is all about getting outside and having fun.
Book our Group Fun Run today!