Take this 2.5-hour epic electric bike tour to experience all the best West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Bel Air have to offer! Beverly Hills is the best area to bike in LA, and we can’t wait to show you the most exciting parts of it. Stories of the legendary people who have shaped the area’s iconic history will be shared while riding through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills & Bel-Air. Leave no sight unseen as your expert guide will lead you on a specially designed route through the best parts of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills & Bel Air, and they will entertain you with stories, pointing out highlights, hotspots, legendary celebrity homes and hidden gems along the way. You’ll pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over to the glamorous palm tree lined streets of Beverly Hills where you might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two. Don’t worry about the hills as your electric bike will whisk you up to the top with very little effort. Our specifically designed bike routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic.
- WhenDeparts daily at 10:30 AM
- Meeting Place8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Price$95 per person
- Fitness LevelEasy, your electric pedal assist bike will whisk you up those hills with ease!
- ParkingNon-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on both Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro's Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- InclusionsExpert tour guide, luxury high-end electric bike, water and safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Duration2.5 Hours – 12 miles
- What to BringThe must-haves: Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants, jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending), closed-toe shoes and don’t forget your camera! We can provide storage while you are on the tour.
- HighlightsWest Hollywood’s 30 plus celebrity homes – MOCA Museum stop - The Pacific Design Center – Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants – The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump’s very hot Villa Blanca, Sur Lounge and PUMP – Greystone Mansion Walking Tour – 9/11 Memorial - Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd - Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie - the most haunted house in Beverly Hills, the “Witches” House – the iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel and so much more...
- Private ToursChoose this VIP option (an extra $95) during checkout which is great for travelers on a set schedule or for families/groups. The private tour option will allow you to pick your own departure time and flexible tour details. Please let us know what time you want to depart in the Note section.
- Cancellation PolicyJust book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you're guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You'll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor).
Marilyn Monroe's old apartment
Michael Jackson's last house
The Witch's House
Beverly Hills Sign
Pacific Design Center
- James H.: I would highly recommend this for any active family that wants to learn and see Hollywood...
- mcd931: We had wonderful, informative tour. It was a breezy sunny day and we got on and off our bikes to look at different sights...
- Yen O: Eric was a great guide! He provided us with an entertaining history of LA. Will definitely be recommending to others