Our Los Angeles Celebrity Bike Tour is the #1 tour of Beverly Hills! Our movie star homes tour is the best way to experience the best parts of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air on…
- Tour Length: 6 hours
- Tour Distance: 32 miles
- Time: Departs daily at 10 a.m. Check in at 9:30 a.m.
- Meeting Place: 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Includes a walking tour of Greystone Mansion. Tour includes several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is $12), estimated return time is 5 p.m.
- Fitness Level: Moderate to mildly challenging with some hills. Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour. Guests can upgrade to an electric bike tour at checkout.
- To book a private LA in a Day tour or a group tour, click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we now require the following for all of our tours:
- Guests must call or email 24 hours in advance to confirm their tour.
- All guests must wear masks on our tours.
- Guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day.)
Please call or email with any further questions, and check out our updated COVID-19 policies here.
- West Hollywood -Pedal past 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Route 66
- Sunset Strip
- Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Hospital
- Brentwood Village
- Bundy Drive (yeah, that street!)
- Third Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- Venice Beach (where you’ll stop for lunch)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard, the trendiest street in LA
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Venice Skateboard Park
- The Frank Gehry Beach House
- Marina del Rey
- Culver City Studios
- Robertson Boulevard
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Pacific Design Center
- Chances to catch a glimpse of celebrities at LA hot spots
- …and much more!
What is the best LA bike tour?
Check out our video of the best bike tour in LA! This video highlights the top places to visit in LA on our LA in a Day Bike Tour, the top rated bike tour in Los Angeles. Consistently ranked one of the top group tours of Los Angeles and best bike tours in LA, our LA in a Day Bike Tour is the best way to see Los Angeles.
What We’ll Do
LA in a Day – The Best Bike Tour in LA
Looking to make the most of your Los Angeles trips this summer? Take our LA in a Day bike tour. This leisurely paced LA biking tour includes a packed list of Los Angeles attractions, starting on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you head into Beverly Hills and other glitzy, exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes.
Next, you’ll visit the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe and welcoming atmosphere.
Pause your bike adventure for lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home of Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park. There, you also take a walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in spectacular Marina del Rey. With their numerous attractions, restaurants, and picturesque neighborhoods, Venice and Santa Monica are two beachside havens ideal for group bike tours of Los Angeles. Your LA in a Day bike tour wraps up with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios.
Along the way, our expert tour guides share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life. Part of what makes our LA in a Day tour the best Los Angeles bike tour is our careful selection of bike routes that avoid major traffic corridors for your enhanced safety. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this tour. Bikes and Hikes LA looks forward to welcoming you on this and the rest of our top Hollywood tours!
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- 24-speed high-end city bike
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Beer/Ices post tour
- Optional electric bike tour upgrade available for $35
What to Expect
- We’ll be biking 32 miles along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water for this bike tour. We recommend guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to an electric, pedal assist bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
What to Bring
- All guests must bring masks
- All guests must bring water (2 bottles for LA in a Day)
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
- $12 for lunch & tip money for your guide
- Don’t forget your camera!
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour if needed.
Private Tour Option
All of our tours can be made private for an additional one time fee of $125 per group. When booking a private LA in a Day bike tour, please include your desired start time in the “notes” section. This option is great for travelers visiting LA on a set schedule and for families/groups. The private option will allow you to pick your own tour details, including a flexible departure time and more.
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included.
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost.
- Guests must confirm their tour 24 hours in advance.
- Non-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
- Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
- Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? No problem! Click here for LA Metro’s Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Just book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you’re guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. We also offer gift certificates, so you can give the gift of a Los Angeles Bike Tour to someone you like.
Enjoy top rated Los Angeles bike tours that get you out of your car and into the sunshine.
Major media outlets including National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and CBS are raving about LA in a Day, our signature Los Angeles bike tour. This popular tour runs daily at 10 a.m. and delivers six full hours of unforgettable Los Angeles attractions. Covering 32 amazing miles across LA’s most famous, picturesque neighborhoods, the LA in a Day bike tour is the best way to beat traffic, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the best bike tour California has to offer.
Book your LA tours online and leave the rest to us.
The LA in a Day bike tour includes a high-end hybrid bike with the option to upgrade to an electric bike tour for a modest extra charge. Electric bike tours are growing in popularity both for the fitness challenge options and also for the ability to glide through the city and take in all the sites LA has to offer. Tour safety gear (reflective vest and bike helmet,) is included. We also provide bottled water to help keep your energy up during your Los Angeles sightseeing tours.
Ride with us and see why the trusted tourism pros at TripAdvisor rank Bikes and Hikes LA as the top outdoor tour in the city. We also offer the option to make any of our daily tours private bike tours of Los Angeles, for a personalized and unique experience for you and your group. Book your LA bike tour today.
Electrify your tour. Upgrade your bike to electric at checkout!
Give a gift card to any of our Los Angeles tours! Find the best gifts for your family, friends, and loved ones at Bikes and Hikes LA! We wish you safe travels in 2021 and a happy new year- see you in LA!