SANTA MONICA WALKING TOUR
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them - Santa Monica reigns supreme. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and the world capital for hard, bikini bodies!
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on foot. You’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. And, your Oceanside visit is made even more complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that only Santa Monica has to offer.
- Length:• 2 Hours
• 2 miles
- Fitness Level:Easy
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Fun, Informative and Interactive video presentations on handheld tablets
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA