PRIVATE BEACH BIKE TOUR & MALIBU HIKE TOUR COMBO
Enjoy the best biking and hiking options that Los Angeles has to offer with this incredibly fun packed combo tour. It’s a perfect full day itinerary for a group looking for exercise, sunshine, and an experience that showcases the best of LA’s coastline. It’s a bike ride to a hike and back that our guides would actually do on their days off before we made it one of our tours. The bike ride is largely on a bike path and takes you through SoCal’s two most famous beach towns: Santa Monica and Venice Beach. If your group is staying in one of these towns, then we can start the ride right from your hotel. After the bike ride, there is a delicious seafood restaurant waiting right on the water half way through the trip. When everyone is appropriately stuffed, we cycle straight to the trail head where a hike through the Santa Monica Mountains leads to a gorgeous view of the coastline.
Santa Monica/ Venice Bike Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beaches. Forget jumping in the water which is a little too cold anyway, the best way to experience our beaches is by biking along their miles of winding paths through the sand. Passing by countless landmarks and points of interest and experience, you will definitely experience the beach lifestyle at its best. Your Oceanside visit is made even more complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover some of the secret gems of Santa Monica and Venice. Along the way, our guides will dazzle you with the history of these beach towns and you’ll enjoy some fantastic photo opportunities around each and every corner.
Santa Monica Mountains Hike Tour
This 3-mile hike offers a great workout along with breathtaking views of the Canyon, Palisades, and the Pacific Ocean. This Canyon is revered by local hikers because of its natural paradisiac features as well as its location within an urban environment. A portion of the trail follows the ridgeline until you’re high above your surroundings with an excellent view of the world below. With our alternative routes, you can take a leisurely stroll. Both casual and serious hikers will enjoy themselves on these level trails throughout the Santa Monica Mountains.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 6 Hours
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy to Moderate
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- John D.: This is the only way to see LA...there are so many things to see that you would miss in a car or on a bus tour...
- Yen O: Eric was a great guide! He provided us with an entertaining history of LA. Will definitely be recommending to others
- Denise H: I would recommend the company to anyone willing to take a few hours for an experience they won't forget. It was TERRIFIC!