PRIVATE HOLLYWOOD BIKE TOUR
This private bike tour is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE that leaves no sights unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinseltown's most storied landmarks starting from the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records Building, to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this 3.5-hour biking adventure also takes you by the estates of Hancock Park, the Original Farmers Market, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television City, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars), as well as multiple filming locations and architecturally significant landmarks.
- No. of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 2.5 hours
• 10 miles
• Includes multiple walking tours and breaks
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy—no hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA