OJAI PRIVATE BIKE TOUR
Welcome to one of California’s most relaxing and picturesque towns, Ojai. This town, frequently called the “Shangri-La of Southern California”, is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true. Located to the northwest of Los Angeles and just east of Santa Barbara, Ojai’s charms are hard to resist. First off, on your private bike tour, you won’t see the usual chain or franchise stores in town—only local merchants. Second, due to the valley’s east/west orientation, Ojai boasts some of the most spectacular sunsets in California—natives call it a “Pink Moment.”
All of Ojai’s charms will be evident on a private biking tour of the city center and surrounding trails. We suggest beginning your tour at the legendary five-star Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, the California resort steeped in history and glamour. Originally designed by renowned architect Wallace Neff, and expanded several times throughout its history; Ojai’s premier resort recently underwent a $90 million renovation securing its position as one of North America’s most premier resorts.
Upon leaving the hotel grounds, Old Town Ojai is a short bike ride away. Your guide will point out the notable landmarks throughout this town acclaimed for its striking whitewashed Spanish Mission architecture, its beautiful public buildings and spirit of adventure, art, and acceptance. You’ll also enjoy a stroll through the shopping arcades and markets, often hidden from the main streets of the town, while hearing your guide talk about the rich history of Ojai’s past and vibrant future.
You'll find that your private Ojai Valley biking tour is nothing short of spectacular. Your guests will love the rolling hills and the rugged landscape showcasing the true natural beauty of Southern California.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 2 hours
• 10-12 miles
• Includes walking tour
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:• Easy—no hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet & Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt,
• Closed-toe shoes.
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA