MALIBU MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
Right off the bat, Mother Nature blessed California with exhilarate, rolling and downright mountainous terrain. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area hosts some of the best trails in the region. Right around the corner of the busy city-life of L.A. the area boasts excellent mountain bike trails practically right in town.
A little bit of everything, single trails, fire roads, some roots, rocks, log-overs and some heart pounding climbs and fun descents. You will experience beautiful mountain & ocean views and a variety of wildflowers in spring time. A fantastic time for beginners and more advanced groups to experience enjoyable and technical trails. For being so close to a city this place is a real gem!
- Highlights• Mulholland Overlook
• Great mix of fire roads and single trail
• Beautiful wildflowers (in spring time)
• Santa Monica Mountain Recreation Area
- Length:• 3 hours/ 5 hours - Approximately 11 miles
• PLEASE NOTE: The timing of the adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
- Fitness Level:• Moderate – good mix of fire roads and single tracks
- Tour Inclusions:• Expert CPR and First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 9-Speed High-End Mountain Bike
• Safety Helmets
• Water and Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuities
• Event Insurance
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt and closed toe athletic shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Optional Add-On Services:o Luxury Transportation Services
o Picnic-Style Lunch, Organic Fruit and/or Trail Mix Snack
o Arrange a sit-down lunch along tour route
o Guest Souvenirs
Click here for a Malibu Mountain Bike Adventure Video!
- Merebarx: We thoroughly enjoyed our hike to view the LA skyline and see the Hollywood sign. Our guide was awesome- it's a must do exper
- Sherry F.: I took the Hollywood bike tour and it was great fun. Eric and Nate were terrific guides - knowledgeable, fun and energetic...
- Yen O: Eric was a great guide! He provided us with an entertaining history of LA. Will definitely be recommending to others