SANDY PEAK SANTA MONICA HIKE
This is the ultimate team building adventure! Escape the city by joining our Sandy Peak Hike just above Malibu and enjoy unforgettable views of the ocean and inland valleys. This hike takes you to the highest point in the Santa Monica Mountains at 3,111 feet. While on this adventure, you get to experience a rare coastal Mediterranean ecosystem. This route takes you through scrub land and native oak groves, and to the three prominent peaks in the Santa Monica Mountains with unbelievable views of the range, the Channel Islands, Pacific Coast and, on clear days, the San Gabriels and lands as far south as Palos Verdes.
Our knowledgeable guide makes a regular visit to the Sandstone Peak a truly astonishing experience, taking you on a fully customizable insider’s tour of the area while also offering insightful and intelligent interpretation along the way with the aim of seeing to your every need. This is like going on a hike with an entertaining local friend, who identifies with the tour as you go along, ensuring you have an amazing time.
- Length:• About 3 hours
• 4.25-mile loop
PLEASE NOTE: The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame
- Fitness Level:Easy to Moderate
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA