LA IN A DAY PRIVATE LOS ANGELES BIKE TOUR
“The best way to experience Los Angeles!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing bike tour. This experience begins on the legendary and very well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home.
Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of Los Angeles, leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.
- No. Of Participants:10 person min / 250 person max
- Length:• 6 hours
• Includes walking tours, breaks, and a 30-minute lunch break
- Fitness Level:• Moderate to mildly challenging with some hills
• You must be comfortable on a bike
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR and First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
• Safety Equipment (Helmet and Vest)
• Bicycle Staging
• Water and Healthy Snacks
• Chaser vehicle
• Guide Gratuity
- Not Included:Lunch not included but optional add-on for guests
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt with shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- James H.: I would highly recommend this for any active family that wants to learn and see Hollywood...
- Diana C: All I know is that after a full day of biking my kids were very cheerful and kept of telling me everything they saw & learned
- Lynn J: The area and the history was really interesting. The scenery was amazing and I had a great time. It was great exercise.