Discover why The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, ABC & CBS are calling the LA IN A DAY Los Angeles bike tour the best way to experience LA. Begin on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood and bike through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air to see the incredible palaces the movie stars call home. Then you’re off to the Los Angeles world-famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Afterwards, you’ll pedal your bike through Culver City to see some of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the map.
This 32-mile, 6-hour Los Angeles bike tour is “bucket list” worthy and leaves no site unseen. With several breaks, including lunch on the beach and a walking tour along the way, there’s time to rest and truly enjoy the very best of Los Angeles. Get ready to burn some calories and experience LA, up close and personal with our LA IN A DAY Los Angeles bike adventure.
- WhenDeparts daily at 10:00 AM
- Meeting Place8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Price$162 per person
- Fitness LevelModerate to mildly challenging. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason). Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike
- ParkingNon-permitted guest parking is available on the streets neighboring our store on both Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Please be mindful of posted signage especially in regards to street sweeping days.
Garage Parking is also available near our shop: West Hollywood City Hall Automated Parking Garage, 1085 Sweetzer Avenue (Mon-Fri).
Kings Road Parking Garage, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard (Mon-Sun).
No car? no problem! Click here for LA Metro's Trip Planner to 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- InclusionsExpert tour guide, high end hybrid bike (of course), safety equipment (helmet & safety vest), healthy snacks and a souvenir eco-friendly water bottle
- Duration6 - 7 Hours - 32 Miles. Includes a walking tour of the Venice Canals & a famous Beverly Hills Mansion. We take several breaks as well as a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch = $12)
- What to BringComfortable shirt and shorts/pants, jacket, sweatshirt or windbreaker, closed-toe shoes, $12 for lunch and don’t forget your camera. We can provide storage while you are on the tour
- HighlightsWest Hollywood – Pedal past 30+ Celebrity Homes – Route 66 – Sunset Strip – Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds – Beverly Hills – Bel-Air – UCLA – Westwood – Veterans Hospital – Brentwood Village – Bundy Dr (yeah, that street) – Santa Monica Promenade – Santa Monica Beach/Pier – Venice Beach (stop for lunch) – Abbot Kinney – Venice Canals – Muscle Beach – Skateboard Park – Frank Gehry Beach House – Marina Del Rey – Culver City Studios – Robertson Boulevard – The Ivy Restaurant – Pacific Design Center, and much more…
- Private ToursChoose this VIP option (an extra $95) during checkout which is great for travelers on a set schedule or for families/groups. The private tour option will allow you to pick your own departure time and flexible tour details. Please let us know what time you want to depart in the Note section
- Cancellation PolicyJust book it! You can cancel or make changes no later than 24 hours in advance of your booking, for a full refund or to reschedule your tour! If you happen to miss the 24-hour mark, you're guaranteed credit to use at a more convenient time. You'll also have the opportunity to transfer your tour to someone you like (or to whom you owe a favor)
Celebrity Homes in Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Holmby Hills
Westwood and Brentwood
Lunch at Venice Beach
Marina Del Rey
- TraceyS94022: I am 63 and my spouse is 69 and we had no problem hiking with the group. LA is so amazing from the hills at night! DON'T MISS THIS!
- Kumar T: We did a New Years Eve tour with Brian and had an absolutely excellent tour. The guide is important and he was a great one...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...