DOWNTOWN LA WALKING TOUR
Exciting things are happening in downtown Los Angeles, where the City of Angels began and continues to reinvent itself today. You will start at the Grand Central Market (or, your DT hotel) and dives deep into the heart of L.A.’s historic core where your guide will offer a comprehensive history of the city’s architectural and culturally significant landmarks. And, of course, no trip through Los Angeles is complete without a visit to some fantastic movie and television locations that were shot in and around the downtown area such as L.A. Law, Blade Runner, Dragnet, L.A. Confidential, and Independence Day.
- Length:• 1.5 Hours
• Approximately 2 miles
- Fitness Level:Easy
- Tour Includes:• Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
• Fun, Informative and Interactive video presentations on handheld tablets
• Water & Healthy Snacks
• Guide Gratuity
- What To Bring:• Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
• Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
• Closed-toe shoes
• Don’t forget your camera!
- Event Planning Questionnaire:
- Debbie S.: Had a fantastic day. Our guide Stephen paced the walk to suit all in the tour party. Would recommend this walk to everyone...
- Corrina F.: I did my third tour with Bikes and Hikes LA earlier this month and enjoyed it as much as I did the first and second time...
- Ano N.: Easily the best thing we've done in LA...let alone any of our travels. Do yourself a favor and book this in when you're in LA