Soak up the sun and have some fun with our LA Group Beach Party Extravaganza! Perfect for corporate groups and team building!
SURF’S UP- LA GROUP SURFING LESSON
- Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Location: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $190 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Group surfing lesson
- Expert surf instructor
- Sun, sand, surf
- Excellent LA beach views and vibes
- Positive morale and great team building opportunity!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group surf lesson at LA’s top beaches!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of catching waves and hanging 10!
- You’ll soak up sun, sand, and surf
- You’ll bond with your team in the waves!
What is Provided
- Expert Instructors
- Bikes and Hikes LA “Shore” Coordinator
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This experience is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience!
- Groups must be comfortable surfing and swimming
- Experience can be customized according to group’s preferences and time frame
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Surfing in Southern California
When you think of California, one thing immediately springs to mind. What’s that you ask? Well, countless songs have been written about it. Entire “laid-back” dialects are based on its culture. And, it even has its own wax. Yes, we’re talking surfing. And, for all those who have fantasized about a surfing safari, here’s their golden opportunity.
Bikes and Hikes LA’s Surf’s Up program offers your group the chance to catch the killer waves that break off the California coast. Each guest will be outfitted with a wetsuit, and receive some expert instruction by a top surfer and a safety briefing on land. Then it’s time to hang ten. Your group will plunge into the Pacific for an adventure they won’t soon forget. By the end of the session, chances are they’ll want their own boards!