Take our LA group stand up paddle board lesson and enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean!
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Location: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Group kayaking lesson
- Expert kayak instructor
- Great opportunity for team building and competition!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group kayak tour in the waters surrounding LA!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of kayaking
- You’ll soak up the sun and waves
- You’ll bond with your team!
What is Provided
- Kayak and Paddles
- Expert Instructors
- Bikes and Hikes LA “Shore” Coordinator
- Water & healthy snacks
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be age 7+
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This experience is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience!
- Groups must be comfortable swimming and kayaking
- Experience can be customized according to group’s preferences and time frame
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About LA Group Kayaking Tour
Experience our SoCal waters in a fun and exciting way, as you navigate our inlets and the open ocean in a kayak. We offer excursions featuring one or two passenger kayaks. A kayaking trip around the Palos Verdes coast is a must do. The amazing kelp beds (an endless eco-system often referred to as an underwater rain forest) change the ocean landscape and set the tone for an ideal afternoon. So go ahead…take some time to relax, catch the sun’s rays, and watch the marvelous ocean resurgence. Quick 5-minute access to the open ocean where porpoise and whales are frequent to visit. Many sea lions and other aquatic life reside within the confines of the harbor.
Members of your group will be outfitted with a kayak to their liking and given a brief safety and instruction demo by our guides. After that, your seafaring adventure begins. Not only will you bask in the natural wonders that the Marina has to offer, you’re likely to encounter some of the wildlife that live there (it’s not uncommon to see a harbor seal swimming around).