Looking for unique group team building activities? Paddle your cares away with our LA Group Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson!
LA GROUP KAYAKING TOUR
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Description: Take a 2 hr group kayak ride with Bikes and Hikes LA!
- Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Location: Distance fully customizable. Please indicate preferred departure location in booking form
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Price: $350 for 1 person. $190 for each additional person. This includes ALL taxes and fees. Guide gratuity is encouraged.
- Group kayaking lesson
- Expert kayak instructor
- Great opportunity for team building and competition!
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a group kayak tour in the waters surrounding LA!
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of kayaking
- You’ll soak up the sun and waves
- You’ll bond with your team!
What is Provided
- Kayak and Paddles
- Expert Instructors
- Bikes and Hikes LA “Shore” Coordinator
- Water & healthy snacks
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be age 7+
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- This experience is great for groups looking for an unforgettable team building experience!
- Groups must be comfortable swimming and kayaking
- Experience can be customized according to group’s preferences and time frame
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About LA Group Kayaking Tour
Experience our SoCal waters in a fun and exciting way, as you navigate our inlets and the open ocean in a kayak. We offer excursions featuring one or two passenger kayaks. A kayaking trip around the Palos Verdes coast is a must do. The amazing kelp beds (an endless eco-system often referred to as an underwater rain forest) change the ocean landscape and set the tone for an ideal afternoon. So go ahead…take some time to relax, catch the sun’s rays, and watch the marvelous ocean resurgence. Quick 5-minute access to the open ocean where porpoise and whales are frequent to visit. Many sea lions and other aquatic life reside within the confines of the harbor.
Members of your group will be outfitted with a kayak to their liking and given a brief safety and instruction demo by our guides. After that, your seafaring adventure begins. Not only will you bask in the natural wonders that the Marina has to offer, you’re likely to encounter some of the wildlife that live there (it’s not uncommon to see a harbor seal swimming around).