Take a group tour of the famous new Broad Museum of Modern Art in Downtown LA!
- Tour Length: Customizable
- Tour Distance: Customizable
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Easy. Guests should be comfortable walking.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Spectacular views of LA
- Instagram opportunities galore
- Tesla Coil
- Lunar Telescope
- Intimate tour of famous observatory and filming location
What You’ll See/Do
- You’ll take a custom group walking tour of the famed LA Griffith Observatory
- You’ll grab incredible Instagram photos and better views
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect
- A group walking tour of the famed Griffith Observatory, LA’s top-visited landmark!
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Griffith Observatory Group Tour
Visitors can look through telescopes, explore exhibits, and enjoy spectacular views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign. It has been the site of many famous movie scenes and is historically & culturally significant to the city. Also considered a must-see if you’re in LA! Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The Griffith Observatory a truly extraordinary experience.