Some spectacular whale watching year round, from winter to summer.
- Length: 3-4 hours (Duration fully customizable.)
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Private Charter Yacht
- 3-hour or 4-hour at Sea Cruise
- Licensed Captain and Crew
- Bikes and Hikes Embarkation Coordinator
- On board Stewardess serving and catering to needs of guests
- Charcuterie Platter
- Healthy Snacks, Water, Juices, Soda, Beer and Wine
- Access to outdoor and indoor lounge area, tanning deck,
- Wifi and USB enabled Stereo System, Satellite TV
- Captain/Crew Gratuities
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Luxury Transportation Services
- Upgraded Catering or Beverages while on board
- Wine Tastings w/ Professional Sommelier and/or Chef
- Whale Watching and Sailing video to immortalize the day
- Guest Souvenirs
About Whale Watching Tour on Private Charter
Very few locations in the world have year-round whale watching opportunities. Los Angeles and Orange County are one of the few places in the world that do. View the gray whale migration during the winter and spring months and the giants of the sea, the blue and finback whales during the summer and fall months. The whale watching is so good that one cruise can view over half dozen whales or more. Along with viewing the giant blue whales and the annual gray whale migration, finback, minke, humpback, and even killer whales can be viewed on our whale watching private charter yacht. Several species of dolphin including the giant Risso’s dolphin and playful common dolphin are regularly seen as well.
The mega pods of a thousand or more common and/or bottlenose dolphin unique to southern California are also often encountered. Sea lions, seals and all types of other marine life can also be viewed. Captains & crews have backgrounds in marine biology and are incredibly knowledgeable, providing details on marine creatures, environment, and respective ecosystems.
Please inquire for pricing, min/max no. of participants, and additional options available for this activity.