Add a touch of speed to your time in LA when you hit the seas!
- Length: 3 – 5 hours
- Time: Custom
- Tell us how much time you have & we’ll work with the captain to create a customized itinerary!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Chartered power or sailing vessels
- Captain and Crew
- Bikes and Hikes Embarkation Coordinator
- Water & healthy snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
- Additional foods and drinks such as beer, wine or liquor
- Sailing video to immortalize the day
About Sailing Adventure in LA
It’s California Dreaming at its best: experiencing the majestic Pacific Ocean during a sailing cruise or regatta. There’s plenty to see and experience when you set sail with us as we can charter the vessel or vessels that best suit your group’s needs and size.
Our suggested meeting location is Marina Del Rey—LA’s port-of-choice. We can also schedule your tour to begin at other L.A. area ports such as Long Beach or beach towns further south such as Manhattan Beach or Newport Beach among others. Regardless of where your tour begins, we can promise you an adventure your group will remember for a lifetime.
During our suggested sail—from Marina Del Rey up the coast past Venice and Santa Monica—you’ll meet some of our friendly SoCal seals, and, maybe even see a dolphin or two along the way. Without a doubt, this is the LA tour to remember that epitomizes SoCal living at its best.
Also, take advantage of dining options available to you while onboard. We can design whatever you’d like—from casual picnic style fare to more sophisticated, multiple course options. Should your group choose the sailboat options, and charter multiple vessels (the capacity for each schooner is 10 people), we highly encourage you to have your own “Company Cup”—a race back to port!