Get the ultimate Beach Experience with Bikes and Hikes LA.
- Standard Length: 1 hour
*Excellent for early morning risers!
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Guest Minimum: 10 people
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Palos Verdes, CA
- Fitness Level: Easy. Few hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- 1-hour easy hike on nature path
Stunning views over the Pacific Ocean
Infinite Instagram opportunities!
- Optional Add On: Group Mindfulness Experience
What is Provided
- Expert CPR & First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
- Healthy snacks
- Guide Gratuity
- Event Insurance
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About 1-Hour Terranea Nature Walk
This educational walk leads you past several exceptional nature viewing points where guests may spot rare birds and endemic butterflies. While flora and fauna are the stars of this expedition, this hike also uncovers environmental issues facing the area. Enjoy breathtaking views of the dramatic coastline and learn about whale migration.
Guests have the opportunity to join us on this easy hike, ideal for guests looking to jump start their day with exercise and natural splendor. There’s no better way to wake up than when one is surrounded by the greatest nature preserve in LA. While this activity is designed to last one hour, as with all of our custom group hike tours, the hike can be modified according to groups’ preferences and time frames. This hike is easy, with few hills, though participants should be in good health and comfortable hiking.
Our 1-hour Terranea Nature Walk is among the highlights of our many group Terranea activities. An easy walk on a gorgeous natural path is sure to be the highlight of your next corporate retreat, family reunion, or group tour of Los Angeles.
Our Terranea activities highlight the natural beauty of Palos Verdes, CA, consistently rated one of the top hiking trails in LA. Our guided hike tour and nature walk emphasizes the importance of conserving the environment and protecting this spectacular natural preserve. Bikes and Hikes LA emphasizes sustainable outdoor group experiences, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of Terranea with you and your group on our 1-Hour Group Nature Walk. Book this tour today!