Well known for its architecture, gardens, and views overlooking Los Angeles, the J. Paul Getty Museum is one of a kind!
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Guest Minimum: 10 people
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Professional Docent/Chaperone For Guests
- Water & healthy snacks
- Guide Gratuity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Visit to the Getty Villa
An educational center and museum dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of Ancient Greece, Rome, and Etruria. The collection has 44,000 Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities dating from 6,500 BC to 400 AD, including the Lansdowne Heracles and the Victorious Youth. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The Getty Villa a truly extraordinary experience.