Learn about the ancient world of Greece and Rome at the beautiful Getty Villa!
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Guest Minimum: 10 people
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Professional Docent/Chaperone For Guests
- Water & healthy snacks
- Guide Gratuity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Since its inception in 1965, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has been devoted to collecting works of art that span both history and geography, in addition to representing Los Angeles’s uniquely diverse population. Today LACMA is the largest art museum in the western United States, with a collection that includes over 120,000 objects dating from antiquity to the present, encompassing the geographic world and nearly the entire history of art. Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to LACMA a truly extraordinary experience.