Los Angeles’ new Contemporary Arts Museum in Downtown L.A.
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Guest Minimum: 10 people – 250 max
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Professional Docent/Chaperone For Guests
- Water & healthy snacks
- Guide Gratuity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts or pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Griffith Observatory Visit
Visitors can look through telescopes, explore exhibits, and enjoy spectacular views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign. It has been the site of many famous movie scenes and is historically & culturally significant to the city. Also considered a must-see if you’re in LA! Our knowledgeable and friendly docent/chaperone makes an ordinary visit to The Griffith Observatory a truly extraordinary experience.