Learn all about some of the famous landmarks in the core of the City of Angels with this guided walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Venice, CA.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water and healthy snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services- customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Venice Beach & Canals Private Group Walking Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them—Venice sits at the center of California culture. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of skateboarding and the epicenter of coolness, and home to eccentric celebrities (Robert Downey Jr.) and beach bum bohemians alike. It’s where Arnold Schwarzenegger was discovered working out at Muscle Beach and where Jim Morrison formed The Doors.
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on foot. You’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. And, your Oceanside visit is made even more complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that only Venice has to offer, like the Venice Canals.
If you’d rather steer clear of the beach chaos and focus on the sophisticated side of the city. Then we’ll start with some delicious food at the super chic and fabulous Gjelina. Afterward, your group will enjoy a fascinating walking tour that features architectural marvels, charming boutiques and the infamous Venice Canals. They’ll be intrigued to learn about Abbot Kinney’s passionate vision for the city and how it became a cultural icon for Southern California. This is a charming and low-intensity tour that screams relaxation and positive energy.