Walk the streets of Beverly Hills and learn about the history and landmarks of LA’s wealthiest neighborhoods. Discover amazing things to do in Beverly Hills with the help of our expert tour guides.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Santa Monica Private Group Walking Tour
Nothing captures the imagination of those coming to Southern California quite like our magical beach towns and among them – Santa Monica reigns supreme. After all, we’re talking about the birthplace of surfing, beach volleyball, skateboarding, and the world capital for bikini bodies!
Leave your car behind! The best way to experience this coastal paradise is on foot. You’ll walk by countless historical landmarks and cultural points of interest as you experience the beach lifestyle at its finest. Your oceanside visit is made complete by trekking off the beaten path to discover the secret gems that Santa Monica has to offer.