Join us on a private walking tour of a famous filming Los Angeles filming location, Greystone Mansion. The history and rich architectural details of this iconic Beverly Hills Estate will intrigue you during this fascinating…
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Hollywood, CA.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Hollywood Private Group Walking Tour
Get ready to explore the world famous street of dreams – the exciting sites and incredible history surrounding the Hollywood Walk of Fam!. Your tour guide’s interactive presentation is packed with vintage Hollywood anecdotes to tell the tale of how a once sleepy town became the entertainment capital of the world. You’ll see where the stars went to school, were discovered, go to their movie premieres and, of course, walk the red carpet for entertainment’s biggest night: The Oscars. Along the way, you’re sure to see your favorite celebs immortalized with their stars on the Walk-of-Fame. Dive into the famous, historic filming locations and iconic Hollywood hotspots in the heart of the City of Stars with our private Hollywood group walking tour!