Join a fascinating private, guided tour of Hollywood, the entertainment capital of the world.
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Downtown Los Angeles
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate. Walking tour can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR/ First Aid Certified Local Tour Guide
- Water & Healthy Snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Downtown Los Angeles Walking Tour
Exciting things are happening in downtown Los Angeles, where the City of Angels began and continues to reinvent itself today. You will start at the Grand Central Market (or, your DT hotel) and dives deep into the heart of L.A.’s historic core where your guide will offer a comprehensive history of the city’s architectural and culturally significant landmarks. And, of course, no trip through Los Angeles is complete without a visit to some fantastic movie and television locations that were shot in and around the downtown area such as L.A. Law, Blade Runner, Dragnet, L.A. Confidential, and Independence Day.