Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Standard Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Distance fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Mt. Baldy or West Hollywood.
- Fitness Level: Beginner to Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and closed-toe shoes highly recommended.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Depart West Hollywood: 5:00 AM
- Begin: 6:30 AM
- Summit/Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Finish/Beer: 3:00 PM
- Return Home: 5:30 PM
*Timeline can be adjusted to groups needs.
- Far-reaching panoramic views
- Bucket List: Highest point of San Gabriel Mountains at 10,064 foot
- Flora and Fauna/Wildlife
- Snow-covered backdrop
What is Provided
- Transport to/from Mt. Baldy from West Hollywood for up to 5 guests
- Expert CPR/First Aid certified Guide
- Healthy Snacks
- Picnic Lunch
- Cold beer
- Rain/Snow Ponchos
- Water/ Electrolytes
- First Aid
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt & shorts/pants
- Hiking boots/Trail runners/Sneakers with good tread
- Jacket, wind breaker, or sweatshirt
- Back pack to carry water, extra clothes and lunch
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, hiking poles if possible
- Check weather and dress appropriately
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit, and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services – customizable according to groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About our Long Range Group Hike Tour to Mount Baldy
Mount Baldy is the highest peak of the San Gabriel Mountains, and at 10,000 feet above sea level, boasts the highest peak in Los Angeles County, California! Southern Californians can quickly spot the snow-capped zenith of the San Gabriel Mountains year-round. This hike is the ultimate team building adventure and a great way for groups visiting LA to connect with each other. Bikes and Hikes LA is proud to offer a long-range hike to the summit of Mount Baldy as part of our outdoor Los Angeles VIP tours. Take your next office retreat or group summit to the summit of the tallest peak in LA County on a group hike up 10,068 feet above sea level, a twist on typical corporate group tours of Los Angeles. Our expert guides provide a thorough historical and natural narrative for the group, and will ensure an unforgettable afternoon for you and your group. Other popular group team building activities include some of our shorter range hikes along the Pacific Coast Highway, as well as our #1 Hollywood Sign Tour. Book our long range private Mount Baldy hike for your next corporate group retreat – we’ll see you at the top! All guests must be in good health for this hike.