Participate in a hiker’s paradise during this insider tour of Griffith Park, with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high atop the hills of this sprawling urban landscape. Cap it off with an…
- Tour Length: 3.5 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Tour Distance: 5.7 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Fitness Level: for Groups: Moderate—some hills. Hike can be tailored to groups fitness abilities. Good health and close-toed shoes highly recommended.
- Meeting Place: Malibu, CA
- Optional: Wine tasting at local vineyard!
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Please note: This is experience is intended for groups, team building, and is also available to be booked as a private, VIP experience. To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Sandstone Peak Malibu Hike Tour
This is the ultimate team building, bucket-list adventure! This hike takes you to the highest point in the Santa Monica Mountains at 3,111 feet above sea level. While on this adventure, you get to experience a rare coastal Mediterranean ecosystem. This route takes you through scrub land and native oak groves, and to the three prominent peaks in the Santa Monica Mountains with unbelievable views of the range, the Channel Islands, Pacific Coast and, on clear days, the San Gabriels and lands as far south as Palos Verdes.
Our knowledgeable guide makes a regular visit to the Sandstone Peak a truly astonishing experience, taking you on a fully customizable insider’s tour of the area while also offering insightful and intelligent interpretation along the way with the aim of seeing to your every need. This is like going on a hike with an entertaining local friend, who identifies with the tour as you go along, ensuring you have an amazing time.
Optional: Malibu Private Group Hike & Wine Tasting Tour!
After this invigorating hike, enjoy some local wines and cheese at a nearby vineyard.