Our downtown Los Angeles bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About 50-Mile Terranea to Santa Monica Private Bike Tour
Take this private bike tour through some of the quintessential sites of Southern California and Los Angeles. Bikes and Hikes LA will take you and your group on a 25-mile bike trail featured in hundreds of TV shows and movies. Whether you are here on vacation, or live nearby and want to feel like you are on vacation, this private bike tour is a great way to explore the many dynamic neighborhoods of the beach towns along the South Bay Strand. Your bike tour will commence along the ocean cliffs that make up Palos Verdes. You will then make your way over to Redondo Beach, and then hop on a bike path that takes you past Hermosa and Manhattan Beach. Manhattan Beach is the birthplace of beach volleyball, so there will be some bumping and spiking to watch as you ride on past. Next, you will pedal past Playa del Rey (Silicon Beach), the surfers at Dockweiler State Beach, and under the planes taking off from LAX.
The trail then winds through Marina Del Rey and into Venice Beach, pedaling past Muscle Beach, skate parks, artists, and quirky shops along the way. After Venice, you’ll pedal into Santa Monica and stop at the Santa Monica Pier, where you can catch a Ferris wheel ride, ride a roller coaster or carousel, eat some ice cream, or visit one of the farmer’s markets for lunch before you pedal home. This fun-filled sunny private beachside bike tour is not to be missed!