Our downtown Los Angeles bike tours transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
- Length: Duration fully customizable.
- Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Manhattan Beach
- The Fishing Pier
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Riviera Village
- Oceanside Estates
- Unbelievable Ocean Views and Vistas
- Fish Market
- The Marina
Optional off-strand sites include Jerry McGuire’s house and the high school from TV series “The O.C.”
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs.
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About Manhattan & Redondo Beach Private Bike Tour
Manhattan ranks as one of California’s most beautiful beach towns and is the start of today’s guided bicycle tour. Visiting Manhattan Beach shows you firsthand why it’s often called the “Pearl of the South Bay.” Home to world-class beaches, Olympic-caliber volleyball players, and incredible surfing, Manhattan Beach was recently ranked as the 9th sexiest beach on the planet by the Travel Channel.
Manhattan Beach’s cousin to the south, Redondo Beach, where there’s always “More to Sea,” is a fantastic destination in its own right. Redondo Beach fish market boasts one of the most fun and interactive culinary experiences anywhere. A market where the seafood is so fresh, it was swimming in the ocean just hours before being prepared and served!
This area of Southern California boasts some of the most pleasant bike paths in the world, with some people even going as far as calling it a biker’s paradise. The Manhattan Beach even has trails available exclusively to cyclists. You’ll be privileged to some outstanding views and see plenty of landmarks along the way on this unforgettable bike tour of Manhattan Beach.