This bike excursion begins at LA Live, a vibrant entertainment complex, and travels to the heart of LA’s historic core to see its architectural treasures & cultural landmarks.
- Approximate Length: Approximately 6 – 10 days
*duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Distance: Approximately 50-80+ miles per day
*daily duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Time: Duration customizable according to groups itinerary and fitness level
- Fitness Level: Challenging
*highway & long range biking requires caution.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
The trip takes between 6 and 10 days depending on the skill of the riders and external conditions. The trip itself is approximately 500 miles, and daily duration can be customized according to guests goals, needs, and fitness levels.
If guests can ride 80+ miles a day, trip will last 6 days.
If guests are more comfortable with 50 miles a day, trip will last 10 days.
*A one-way trip is recommended with a train ride back to LA if guests are returning to LAX.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t Forget Your Camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services-customizable according to groups needs
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
- Bike rentals for duration of the trip
- Chaser Vehicle and driver: Additional $496 per day
About Multi-Day LA to the Bay Private Bike Tour
The ride along the Pacific Coast Highway between Los Angeles and San Francisco features the most spectacular scenery of any Pacific Coast bike route. This winding and scenic road which rises high above the ocean has been seen many times in television shows, commercials, and movies. You’ll truly experience Southern California in all her grandeur. When you leave LA and enter Malibu, you’ll cycle past hundreds of trophy homes built into the hillsides and along the beaches. You’ll encounter fertile farms, vineyards, and areas with various degrees of development after passing through Santa Barbara, a gorgeous town and one that is easy to cycle through.
Along the Pacific Coast Route, you’ll get to see marine wildlife such as sea lions, and hear them barking as you pass by. Take the time to watch as one by one they dive off their rocks in search of their daily meal of fish in the ocean. We’ve designed the safest and most scenic route between California’s top two iconic cities. It’s important to understand the magnitude of the trip you’re about to embark on. You’ll be talking about it for the rest of your life and both physical and mental dexterity are required to complete the route safely and happily. You’ll want to train for the ride and understand that occasionally you’ll encounter heavy traffic along the coast, which require cautious and defensive cycling skills.
Your guide will ensure you have a positive experience by taking care of all the logistical concerns. Guides will map out each day’s route and take care of all bike maintenance along the way, so all you have to do is focus on the road and enjoy the incredible weather and scenery from LA to the Bay.