Join us for Hollywood tours that deliver a more intimate, detailed, and memorable sightseeing experience!
- Length: 6 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Distance: 32 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable biking attire
- Weather-appropriate layers (jacket, windbreaker, sweatshirt etc.)
- Closed toe athletic shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
Picnic-Style Boxed Lunch – $35 per person
- Turkey & Havarti – Smoked turkey on ciabatta with Havarti cheese, pesto balsamic-aioli, mixed greens, and tomato.
- Fully Loaded Sub – Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepper jack, cheddar, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini and tomato on a baguette with Italian vinaigrette on the side.
- Chicken Club – Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – Served on sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tuna – Fancy white albacore tossed with dill pickle, celery and mayonnaise on whole wheat with cheddar cheese.
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado – On whole wheat ciabatta with pesto-balsamic aioli and lettuce.
Please Note: Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water. Lunch substitutions are also available to guests with dietary restrictions.
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Sit-down lunch
- Guest souvenirs
About LA in a Day Private Bike Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
“The best way to experience Los Angeles!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing bike tour. This experience begins on the legendary and very well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home.
Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of Los Angeles, leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.