Join us for Hollywood movie star home tours that deliver a more intimate, detailed, and memorable sightseeing experience!
- Length: 6 hours (Duration fully customizable)
- Distance: 32 miles
- Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Tour can meet at either 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046 or at custom meeting place convenient to group’s location.
- Bike Type: Pedal Bikes or Electric Bikes.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
What is Provided
- Expert CPR and first aid-certified tour guide(s)
- 21-speed high-end pedal bikes and/or electric bikes
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Safety helmets and vests
- Water and healthy snack
- Lunch on tour
- Event insurance
- Onsite staging at your preferred location; we bring the bikes to you!
What to Bring
- Comfortable biking attire
- Weather-appropriate layers (jacket, windbreaker, sweatshirt etc.)
- Closed toe athletic shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
Optional Add-On Services
- Sit-down lunch
- Electric Bike upgrade – $35 per person
- Sprinkle-topped cupcake with company logo – $7 per person
- Group drone video – $1,895
- Luxury transportation services
- Guest souvenirs
About LA in a Day Private Bike Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
“The best way to experience Los Angeles!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing bike tour. This experience begins on the legendary, well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home.
Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of Los Angeles, leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.