Join us for Hollywood tours that deliver a more intimate, detailed, and memorable sightseeing experience!
- Length: 7 hours
- Includes walking tour of Greystone Mansion, rest breaks & 30 min for lunch
- Distance: 32 miles
- Time: 10AM or custom
- Fitness Level: Moderate to mildly challenging – Some hills. Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike.
- Guest Minimum: 10 people – 250 max
About LA in a Day Private Bike Tour
*Choose Private Option at Checkout!*
“The best way to experience Los Angeles!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing bike tour. This experience begins on the legendary and very well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home.
Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of Los Angeles, leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.
- What is Provided
- Expert CPR and First Aid Certified Tour Guide(s)
- 21-Speed High-End Hybrid Road Bike (M/F)
- Safety Equipment (Helmet and Vest)
- Bicycle Staging
- Water and Healthy Snacks
- Chaser vehicle
- Guide Gratuity
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- $12 for lunch
- Don’t forget your camera!
Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour if needed.