Spend two hours in the Citadel outlets, paradise for shopping lovers and fashionistas!
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Fitness Level: Easy
- Guest Minimum: 10 people
What is Provided
- Professional Chaperone/Guide For Guests
- Water & Healthy Snacks
- Guide Gratuity
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
About Celebrity Stylist Shopping Spree
You’ve seen it on every reality show imaginable, not to mention in the film Pretty Woman—the unbelievable shopping Los Angeles has to offer. It’s not just the “ladies who lunch” going up and down the boutique-lined streets of Rodeo Drive, Robertson and Melrose Avenue shopping til’ they drop. No another brand of fashionista roams this territory: the Celebrity Stylist.
Now it’s your turn to learn the tricks of the trade these celebrity stylists have learned shopping for the famous and fabulous. Not only do these stylists to the stars know all the secrets to finding LA’s most hip, cutting edge shops, they also know where to find the best deals. Think of this excursion as retail therapy on steroids—bring your charge card as you’re likely to give the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills a run for their money.
Fashion Forecast over Coffee & Danish: The stylist will meet the group at the hotel where the group is staying and do a meet and greet with the shoppers. During this time, she’ll review fashion trends and must-haves for the upcoming season.
Retail therapy can be divided into 3 distinct territories:
• Rodeo Drive—long considered the world’s most exclusive shopping district
• Robertson Boulevard—the up-and-coming fashion forward mecca in LA
• Melrose Avenue—a quirky collection of vintage stores and funky boutiques