Voted #1 tour in Los Angeles 5 years in a row! Our Griffith Park Experience in the Hollywood Hills introduces you to the hiking paradise of Los Angeles! Tour offered twice daily, at 10 a.m. and at sunset.
PRIVATE GROUP HIKE TOUR – RUNYON CANYON
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This early morning private Los Angeles tour kicks off your LA vacation in Hollywood hiker’s paradise: Runyon Canyon!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 1 hour. Duration is fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: 3 miles
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $175 for 1 person. $52 for each additional person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Fitness Level: for Groups: We can provide an easy and moderate route to accommodate all fitness levels
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Hollywood Group Tour Highlights
- Burn up to 1,000 calories
- Experience the city in an up close, personal, and sustainable way
- Snag incredible Instagram photos of the city landscape and Hollywood Sign
- Learn local LA history and fun facts from your LA tour guide!
- Great way for groups to jump start your day before your meetings begin!
- Great for groups staying close to Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Hollywood!
- Cure your jet lag. Sunshine and exercise resets your internal clock; you’ll get plenty of both on this tour!
What You’ll See/Do on this LA Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a 1 hour, 3 mile hike through the Hollywood Hills and watch the sun rise over Los Angeles
- You’ll cure your jet lag, spot a few celebrities, and get an excellent workout; the best way to jump start a day in LA
What is Provided on this Private Hike Tour of LA
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR and First Aid
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this Los Angeles Team Building Tour
- We’ll be walking 3 miles along what is widely considered to be a moderate hiking trail. Groups can modify the trail for an easy or moderate hike.
- Groups joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to walk 3 miles to take this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Hills Hike, especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Hollywood Hills Hike Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your LA team building tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA City tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included in this LA group tour
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost of this LA team building tour
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Private Runyon Canyon VIP Tour- Hike Hollywood & Beat Your Jet Lag!
We’ll kick off your Hollywood Hills hike tour through Runyon Canyon, one of the most popular hiking trails in LA, delve into a clandestine Buddhist garden, and burn over a thousand calories- all before 9 am! Great for groups looking for fun team building activities during your time in LA.
Runyon Canyon has historically been one of the best places to hike in LA. Located right in the middle of Hollywood, hikers have enjoyed over 160 acres of Hollywood Hiking trails for the last thirty years. With peaks in the park reaching heights of over 1,320 feet, the park offers gorgeous views of the best neighborhoods in LA. Celebrity sightings in the park are common– so be sure to bring your camera for some of the best pictures to Instagram in Los Angeles. Look down, too– Runyon Canyon is one of the most popular places to hike with dogs in LA!
When we return from your tour, we’ll be just steps away from the best things to do in Hollywood. We’ll make sure to send off your group armed with recommendations for a fun-filled day of all the best LA tours and places to sightsee, eat, drink, and be merry in Los Angeles.
Join us on a group hike tour through the Hollywood Hills and do some of the best Los Angeles sightseeing as the sun rises over the city. Excellent for groups staying nearby in Hollywood, West Hollywood, and Beverly Hills! This hike tour is a great way to kickstart your morning.
Groups can get energized for a great day in LA with an early morning hike in Hollywood! Set your alarm early, and join us for an invigorating, 1 hour hike tour to conquer one of the best sights to see in Los Angeles – the sun rising over the star-studded sprawl on one of LA’s best hiking trails. Meet your expert, local LA tour guide just off Hollywood Boulevard and steps from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and then venture high into the hills through the backyards of the homes of your favorite movie stars in LA. This hike route is easy to moderate, and can be modified, depending on group’s fitness levels. Groups also have the option of adding rescue dogs to accompany them on this tour!
Our hike into the heart of the Hollywood hills extends through a hidden trail to the summit. Along your tour, your group can check out some celebrity homes, learn the history of Los Angeles, and take some unforgettable LA Instagrams. This ultimate Hollywood Hills hike tour takes one hour.