Our group team building tours of Downtown Los Angeles transverse the heart of LA’s historic core and the surrounding areas, highlighting the architectural treasures and cultural landmarks of this famed neighborhood.
PRIVATE JOSHUA TREE TOUR – BY BIKE
Please note: This page is intended for corporate groups, team building, and private/VIP tours.
To book any of our daily public tours, click here.
- Tour Description: This Los Angeles team building tour is an epic bike ride through the desert in Joshua Tree!
- Tour Length: Suggested Time Frame: 2.5 hrs. Duration fully customizable.
- Tour Distance: Duration fully customizable.
- Departure Time: Whenever you want!
- Meeting Place: Fully customizable. Please indicate preferred starting location when filling out booking form.
- Price: $425 for 1 person. $95 for each additional person. Electric Bike Upgrade: Additional $35 per person. *All taxes and fees included. Gratuity is encouraged and based on your overall satisfaction.
- Bike Type: Pedal bikes or Mountain bikes – all guests can upgrade to an e-bike for this tour.
- Fitness Level: Moderate. Some Hills.
- Note: All participants must be comfortable riding a bike.
LA Group Tour Highlights
- Private Mountain bike tour through Joshua Tree
- Team building opportunities
- Unlimited Instagram photos
What You’ll See/Do on this Private Team Building Tour
- You’ll take a group bike tour through Joshua Tree and ride through the mountains along LA’s most beautiful mountain bike trails! Rated one of LA’s top outdoor team building activities!
What is Provided on this Private Los Angeles Tour
- Premium bikes – mountain bikes, pedal bikes, or electric bikes
- Expert local guides, certified in CPR & First Aid
- Red Carpet bicycle setup and staging
- Logistical planning
- First Aid Kit/s
- Event Insurance
What to Expect on this LA VIP Tour
- You’ll be taking a group tour by bike through Joshua Tree
- Guests participating in this outdoor team building tour should be in good physical shape, and comfortable riding a bike through the mountains.
- We recommend that guests hydrate for this private tour and drink plenty of water. Hydration is especially important in the warm summer months!
What to Bring on this Southern California Team Building Tour
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (check the weather)
- Closed-toe shoes with good treads
- Don’t forget your camera!
Keep in Mind
- Confirmation of your private LA tour will be received at time of booking
- Guests taking this LA group tour should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health
- Hotel pick-up and drop off and on site storage area not included
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost
- Guests must confirm their LA sightseeing tour 24 hours in advance
Optional Add-On Services
- Group Mindfulness Experience
- Picnic Lunch Add-On Option
- Transportation to and from guests location
- Pop-up bar
About Joshua Tree Bike Tour
Our Joshua Tree Bike Tour is one of the top rated outdoor team building activities in Los Angeles, taking you on a sweeping, epic adventure through the desert. Heralded for its beautiful scenery, stunning vistas, and gorgeous landscapes, Joshua Tree is a sacred space in the Southern California. Just east of the busy city-life of LA, this corporate team building tour boasts excellent desert bike trails for you and your group.
The trails on this group tour feature a dynamic, rugged and is a highlight of our collection of LA Bike Tours. Guests will ride on a choice selection of premium bikes from Bikes and Hikes LA, taking in the local natural paradise, beautiful rock formations, desert flora and fauna, and snapping a gorgeous array of photos. This team building tour is great for guests of all levels of fitness, and an excellent way to escape the city for an afternoon of biking, sightseeing, and exercise. All guests have the option of upgrading to an e-bike on this tour. Book your private Joshua Tree tour today, or check out any of our other LA team building tour options. Visit our bike shop to assist with your road bike, electric, or LA bike rental while you’re in Los Angeles.